Pregnancy

Admission

Thank you for your interest in Hannah’s Home. We are glad that you are reaching out for a safe and nurturing environment for you and your baby during this time of such uncertainty in your life. Please fill out the interest form.

Application Process:

  1. Once application is received, you will get a return call within 24 hours
  2. A phone interview where a formal application will be started
  3. If you are deemed a candidate for residency then you will be asked to come in for an in person interview with the Direct Care staff.
  4. Determination of acceptance will be made
Admission

Testimony

My name is Kathleen and my sons name is AJ.  I’ve been a resident at Hannha’s Home for 11 months now.  To watch AJ grow in this home has been amazing.  You have a lot of support in Hannah’s Home.  If you need a break there is someone who will hold your baby, and you can trust all the women in this home.  There is pure joy in these women who love God and love Jesus.

FAQ

Where is Hannah's Home located?

We are located in a safe neighborhood in Mentor, Ohio.

What is it like at Hannah's Home?

We have a large spacious home with six rooms for residents and their babies. When a resident moves in, she may share a room with another woman, however, she can earn a private room when she gets closer to her due date. We have a large kitchen, dining room, living room, and two large resident bathrooms. There is 24 hour supervision of the home provided by a mentoring staff.

How long can a resident live there?

A resident can move in at any point in her pregnancy although the earlier the better. As long as she is abiding by the rules and structure of the home she may remain a resident for up to six months after the baby is born. A resident may apply for an extension in three month increments which would be evaluated and approved for circumstances such as if a woman is still in school or in need of our services.

What is the age limit?

Hannah’s Home serves residents who are 18 and over. We can provide services for girls under 18 however, not residency.

Do you push adoption?

No, we provide counsel and education on both parenting and adoption. It is up to each woman to decide what is best for her and her baby. We support whatever decision is made and seek to equip her in the best way possible for that decision.

Can a mom bring other children?

Unfortunately, no. We are not able to accommodate for older children. If someone else is able to provide for their care or are not in your custody they are able to come and visit.

How much does it cost?

Our services are free to our residents. We are fully funded and supported by local churches, businesses, and individuals. Our residents are permitted to work up to 25 hours per week however must save at least 40% of their income. The other 60% is used to clear up debts.