Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him.
Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
- Luke 9:47-48
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
Hannah’s Home, in conjunction with its Board of Directors, Executive Staff, along with international affiliation expertise through Heartbeat International has been deemed an essential business and will remain open. We are continuing to meet our mission every day as we seek informed and wise updates adjusting guidelines and protocols within our operations daily. These certainly are uncertain days however, we serve a God who is sovereign and is not surprised by these events. Please continue to support us not only financially but through prayer as we seek to honor the Lord through our faithful service to women and babies during this time.
Please note that we have currently suspended our in-kind donations and will only be accepting non-perishable food items.
We will not be processing any new volunteer applications at this time.
Our financial pledge
- We will use every gift for the purpose it was intended.
- We will be accountable and transparent regarding the finances.
- We will follow standards of excellence in management and reporting.
Hannah’s Home is a 501C3 and gifts are tax deductible. Hannah’s Home does not receive any government funding. All funding is through private donations by individuals, churches, businesses, and grants. We are grateful for the trust and sacrifice of each donor.
Hours for donations are between 10:00 AM – Noon, and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday.
June Donation List
- Baby swings (not table top)
- Changing Tables
- Diaper Genies and refills
- Bassinet sheets
- Changing table covers
- Baby bathtubs in neutral colors
- Swimming Diapers – size 1 and 2
- Womens bathing suits- all sizes
- Women’s shorts – all sizes
- Women’s leggings – solid colors and all sizes
- Women’s t-shirts – all sizes
- 9 Volt batteries
Are you over 70 ½? Would you like to lower your tax bill?
Here’s a great way to donate to Hannah’s Home that lets you save money on federal and state income taxes. It’s called a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD). All you need to do is transfer all or part of your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) directly to Hannah’s Home. The amount you transfer directly to a qualified charity (up to $100,000 per individual per year) can be deducted from your adjusted gross income, even if you’re not itemizing. And, since it is an “above the line” deduction, it makes your Ohio taxable income lower too. Like ordinary charitable donations, you need substantiation of your contribution, and the tax-free amount is reduced if you receive a benefit. The process for doing a direct transfer is fairly simple. Your financial advisor can fill out a distribution form if you provide the name and address of your charity. This is money you have to take out of your IRA anyway, so why not direct it to a great cause?
- Church Support
- Corporate Donations
- Individual Giving (non-event)
- Fund Raising Events
- Direct Care Staff - time devoted to mentoring, counselling and teaching by our staff
- Residents - food, laundry supplies, transportation, school supplies, work uniforms
- Physical Home - utilities, cleaning supplies, everything that every home needs
- Volunteer Hours - the value of our volunteers' time based on the national average
- Fund Raising - printing, advertising, and other promotional expenses
- Administrative Costs - insurance, bank fees, copiers, office computers, the "business" side of the home
- Admin. Staff - the staff's support work such as coordinating donations, coordinating volunteers, transporting residents to appointments