Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him.
Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
- Luke 9:47-48
Our financial pledge
- We will use every gift for the purpose it was intended.
- We will be accountable and transparent regarding the finances.
- we will follow standards of excellence in management and reporting
Hannah’s Home is a 501C3 and gifts are tax deductible. Hannah’s Home does not receive any government funding. All funding is through private donations by individuals, churches, businesses, and grants. We are grateful for the trust and sacrifice of each donor.
One Time Donation
- Church Support
- Corporate Donations
- Individual Giving (non-event)
- Fund Raising Events
- Direct Care Staff - time devoted to mentoring, counselling and teaching by our staff
- Residents - food, laundry supplies, transportation, school supplies, work uniforms
- Physical Home - utilities, cleaning supplies, everything that every home needs
- Volunteer Hours - the value of our volunteers' time based on the national average
- Fund Raising - printing, advertising, and other promotional expenses
- Administrative Costs - insurance, bank fees, copiers, office computers, the "business" side of the home
- Admin. Staff - the staff's support work such as coordinating donations, coordinating volunteers, transporting residents to appointments