20 Years Of Being There For You
Our goal is to provide hope for lives that are hurting and broken and to let them know that life can look different. It does not have to be as challenging as it is right now. We strive to share our hope for a better future for them and their babies.
The home is valuable because it is a HOME. It is not a rehab clinic or treatment facility. We get to treat the women as people and valuable lives. We help them to achieve their goals. This home is a safe place for them. They begin to make healthy choices and create healthy relationships. Many of our residents have no family or support system. They deal with issues of abandonment. They may have been raised in the foster care system.
- To share, teach and model a growing, personal relationship with Christ
- To demonstrate Christ’s love to pregnant and unwed young women
- To encourage life and educate young women so they can make an informed decision between adoption and parenting
- To provide practical training for life skills, Biblical parenting skills, nutrition, vocational and home life opportunities
- To equip young women to become godly women in their families and communities through counseling and discipleship and the study of God’s Word
A sneak peak into our home
A community where the value of life is upheld and every child is born safe, healthy, and thriving in a loving, nurturing and stable Christ-following home.