Information and classes on developing a healthy lifestyle will be emphasized. Residents may share a room and are responsible to maintain it as well as participate in the upkeep of other common areas of the home.
A resident will:
- Have regular check-ups and be under the care of a medical doctor.
- Residents must show proof of an up-to-date Tdap and TB test.
- Be monitored regularly for blood pressure and weight gain.
- Participate in childbirth classes in preparation for delivery.
- Learn about proper nutrition.
- Plan and prepare a weekly menu of healthy meals and snacks.
- Evaluate health habits to make changes as needed.
- Establish a pattern of exercise appropriate to the pregnancy and post-pregnancy.